|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
The UMP (German: Universale Maschinenpistole; English: Universal Machine Pistol) is a submachine gun that was designed as a lighter and cheaper successor to the MP5.
There are two variants of the UMP in the Rainbow Six universe:
- The UMP45 is the most common version of the UMP to appear, chambered in .45 ACP.
- The UMP9 is a version chambered for 9mm.
The UMP is categorized as a submachine gun in the Rainbow Six universe.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rogue Spear is the first video game to ever feature the UMP-45.
- The UMP 45 in-game has an incorrect 3-round burst fire mode when the weapon should have a 2-round burst fire option.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 & 2
- One can see that the safety is incorrectly always on, no matter what firing mode you set the weapon to.
- The additional 2-round burst option is added to the weapon. This is possible with the UMP, but the fire selector does not show this option, though.
- The UMP45 is always equipped with a foregrip by default and the game does not count grips as an attachment.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- The charging handle of the weapon incorrectly reciprocates backward when firing and locks back on its own when the magazine is emptied.
- Just like in Rogue Spear, the UMP45 in-game has an incorrect 3-round burst fire mode.
- In some stills, the UMP45 is equipped with a Holographic Sight or a Reflex Sight, a Suppressor and a Vertical Grip.
The original article was at Heckler & Koch UMP. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
The following is a list of articles that share the same, or very similar, titles. Please follow one of the links below.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.