|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Renown, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
Renown is the currency featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It is used to unlock all Operators as well as attachments and skins featured in the game. Aside from being obtained through playing multiplayer matches and Terrorist Hunt, it may also be obtained through other means. It is the in-game alternative to R6 Credits.
- Operators may be unlocked with renown through four tiers with each tier ranging from 500 to 2000 renown respectively. As such, it takes 5000 renown to unlock all four Operators in a CTU, requiring 25,000 renown to unlock all Operators. DLC Operators may be purchased for 25,000 renown a piece.
- Players may obtain 800 Renown for free. Viewing a single tutorial is worth 200 Renown, and watching all of the available videos grants another 200 Renown.
- Weapon attachments may be purchased with renown ranging from 50 to 250, depending on the item.
- Skins may also be purchased for large amounts of renown though R6 Credits may alternatively be used to obtain them.
- Completing side objectives in Situations will award 200 additional renown for each star that is obtained.
- Daily Challenges are assigned to the player, requiring them to complete certain tasks. Upon doing so, they will be awarded 200-350 renown.