A Highly Customizable Operator, the Recruit varies between equipment from the five base-game CTUs. As such, the Recruit brings more versatility than any other Operator, but lacks the ability to properly specialize in any particular role.
- The Recruit is the default class if an Operator is not chosen before the start of round.
- The Recruit is also not able to customize their weapons with any sort of attachments or weapon skins.
- This comes to their detriment, as some of the weapons the Recruit can select have iron sights that are more obstructive than others.
- While Operators are limited to one line of secondary gadgets, Recruit can have two different kinds of secondary gadgets. For example, Recruits have access to Barbed Wire, along with either a Deployable Shield or a Nitro Cell.
The Recruit's speed-armor rating and available weapons vary depending on the selected CTU. Recruits can equip two generic gadgets since they don't have any special ability.
These Recruits are equipped differently to their PVP counterparts. Along with a different model, they are limited to a different loadout and can customize their weapons with attachments and cosmetics. Additionally, these Recruits have their own set of dialogue and personality, alongside being Recruits of the FBI SWAT.
- The Recruits from the GIGN, FBI SWAT and GSG 9 are the only Operators that have four Primary weapons (including the Ballistic Shield) in their Loadout.
- Recruits have 3 models, each corresponding to 1 armor-speed level.
|Operators of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege|