Recruit refers to the default Operator class featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege for all organizations. While the Recruit has more customization in terms of generic gadgets, they lack any unique ability of their own.
The Recruit makes up for versatility in what it lacks in specialization. With an arsenal no other Operator can match, the Recruit can still keep up with the rest with experience.
- The Recruit is the default class if an Operator is not chosen before the start of round.
- The Recruit is also not able to customize their weapons with any sort of attachments or weapon skins as they are generic operators and lack this ability.
- However, the Recruit has more versatility in how they customize their secondary gadgets than normal Operators. While Operators are limited to one line of secondary gadgets, Recruit can have two different kinds of secondary gadgets. This is most apparent with on the Defenders' side, where Recruits have access to Barbed Wire, along with either a Deployable Shield or a Nitro Cell.
The Recruit's speed-armor rating and available weapons vary depending on the selected CTU. Recruits can equip two generic gadgets, since they don't have any special ability.
- The Recruits from the GIGN, FBI SWAT and GSG 9 are the only Operators that have four Primary weapons (including the Ballistic Shield) in their Loadout.
- Recruits have 3 models, each corresponding to 1 armor-speed level.
|Operators of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege|