|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Presidential Plane, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "One of the most iconic settings for a CTU operation, this presidential plane offers an exotic and unique siege experience. It is claustrophobic, tense and constrained, involving limited breaching opportunities and sight lines."
— Ubisoft Description
Plane is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Official Entrance
- Reporter Entrance
- Service Entrance
- 3-4 Defender objective locations
- Outside of the plane, there are multiple signs for Miller's Rail. Miller's Rail is a bar from Watch_Dogs, another video game by Ubisoft.
- The plane's windows are indestructible. The only thing that can penetrate/break them is Glaz's OTs-03. Though, if Glaz shoots a hole in a window, that hole remains and can be shot through by other teammates and enemies. If the window is shot enough it'll be completely destroyed and create a shooting hole for enemies to shoot back at Glaz.
- The plane is approximately 2x the size of a real life Boeing 747. This can be judged by the fact that the lower cargo hold is capable of holding 4 LD3 size containers side by side while the real Boeing 747 is only capable of 2.
- If players run too far away from the plane, they will die after 10 seconds.
- The floor plan is very similar to that of Air Force One, the United States Presidential plane.
- There is a glitch when a deployable shield and a barricade are placed between a player and a door in the cargo hold hallway, the glitch allows you go go under the plane. You can shoot and see everyone but no one can see or shoot you.