|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Oregon, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "‘Oregon’ depicts an assault on a fortified survivalist compound. It feels rustic, eclectic and lived-in, and covers a vast, spread out layout requiring adapted tactics to sweep and hold effectively."
— Ubisoft Description
Oregon is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Construction Site
- 4 Defender objective locations
- 5 Trap doors
- The design of the map bears some similarities with the Mount Carmel Center in Texas destroyed in the 1993 Waco Siege.
- This is further hinted that the look was made to resemble Waco, with signs of heavy construction equipment shown, and the assorted kinds of grafitti and banners, as well as the massive amount of police cars and possible S.W.A.T team trucks in one spawn point.
- A sketch of the overhead view of 1F in Hereford can be found on a whiteboard in the Meeting Hall, accompanied with arrows pointing at key locations, names of positions, and the phrase "87 DAYS" written in marker pens.