The Benelli M3 (Super 90) is a dual-mode (both pump-action and semi-automatic) shotgun manufactured by Benelli Arms SpA. 
Along with the M3, there is another variant of the weapon in the Rainbow Six Universe. This variant is the Super 90. The Super 90 in Rainbow Six Siege appears to be a compact variant of the original weapon.
The M3 is categorized as a shotgun in the Rainbow Six universe. The M3 appears in both Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, while the Super 90 only appears in the Black Ice expansion of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: VegasEdit
The M3 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2Edit
The M3 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Since Vegas 1 and 2 share the same engine and models, the weapon appears in the same configuration as its Vegas 1 counterpart.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six SiegeEdit
- "Compact 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun. Effective as a breach tool."
— In-game description
The Super 90 is a powerful close-range shotgun, competing with the likes of the SPAS-12 and M1014 in terms of damage drop off and range. This shotgun, however, is slightly worse than the latter in terms of damage, but better than the former in damage drop off.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 & 2
- In-game, the M3's capacity is 8 rounds. This is incorrect for the M3, as the capacity in real life only maxes out to 7.
- The M3 is limited to only firing in pump action mode in the Vegas series.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- The Super 90 in-game fires in semi-automatic mode, but for a while, the description said: "pump action". This has since been fixed.
- Interestingly enough, the Super 90 has a different firing SFX when either playing as Frost or spectating/ viewing her 3rd person model (in-game). This bizarre trait is shared with the D-50 and the P12.