|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Kafe Dostoyevsky, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "This high-class café in central Moscow is the pinnacle of glitz and glamour, and is a natural intervention ground for Spetsnaz forces. The grounds have been seized by terrorists at peak hours on christmas eve, and destruction of the rich, chic, classic decor will be a key element of this map."
— Ubisoft Description
- The map is likely named after Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- The piece: The Nutcracker, Miniature Overture, composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky can be overheard playing in the Cigar Lounge on the second floor of Kafe Dostoyevsky.
- Some aspects of the map's design are likely inspired by elements of Café Pushkin, a cafe in Moscow.
- Mahler's Sixth Symphony can be heard in the CEO room.