|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Impact Grenade, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
An impact grenade is a small, light-weight, explosive device which detonates after impact.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- "Grenade that explodes on impact."
— In-game description
- Can be used to ward off advancing players from entering the defenders' location as once it makes contact with a solid surface the impact will go off.
- Impact Grenades inflict up to 67 damage, meaning it will take more than one direct impact to kill a light or medium armored operator and three for a max armored operator.
- Damage drop-off is extreme. Impact Grenades will do no damage if they land more than 2.5m away from the opponent.
- Direct hits to a shield carried by an opponent will only do around 8 points of damage.
- Impact Grenades can create holes large enough to move through in non-reinforced walls, allowing Defenders to create new paths very quickly.
- Unlike Nitro Cell with its limited throwing range, impact grenades can be thrown up to 20 meters before hitting a surface or detonating mid-air.