- "Grenade that explodes on impact."
— In-game description
The Impact Grenade is an explosive grenade featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It was introduced in the Operation Skull Rain Mid-Season Reinforcements.
- Impact Grenades can be used to ward off advancing players from entering the defenders' location as once it makes contact with a solid surface the impact will go off.
- Impact Grenades inflict up to 67 damage, meaning it will take more than one direct impact to kill a light or medium armored operator and three for a max armored operator.
- The damage drop-off is extreme. Impact Grenades will do no damage if they land more than 2.5m away from the opponent.
- Direct hits to a shield carried by an opponent will only do around 8 points of damage, due to their inherent damage resistance to explosives.
- Impact Grenades can create holes large enough to move through in non-reinforced walls, allowing Defenders to create new paths very quickly.
- Unlike Nitro Cell with its limited throwing range, impact grenades can be thrown up to 20 meters before hitting a surface or detonating mid-air.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.