|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, House, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Playing on themes of familiarity and vulnerability, this encounter takes place in a typical suburban home. It’s a prime example of destructive depth and replayability, and is one of the showcases for classic siege gameplay."
— Ubisoft Description
House is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 4 Attacker spawning locations
- River Docks
- Construction Site
- APC Area
- Side Street
- 5 Defender objective locations
- Master Bedroom (Top floor)
- Workshop (Top floor)
- Dining Room (Main floor)
- Laundry Room (Bottom floor)
- Kids Room (Top Floor)
- Trap doors are all access points to objective locations below them. Whether you are on the attacking or on the defending side, you should pay close attention to these hotspots.
- Red walls are completely destructible and you can navigate through them via explosive and/or physical weapons.
- Orange walls are line-of-sight destruction and you cannot navigate through them.
An Alpha version of House was first revealed at the Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay World Premiere at E3 2014, and later shown in the E3 Awards Trailer and in a Developer Gameplay Session on streaming website Twitch.tv on July 17th, 2014, with some changes added after the first revealed version. It should also be noted that the design of this version of the map reflected some gameplay decisions previously present but were later removed from development, such as fully destructible floors instead of locking them to trapdoors.
This version of House featured in-dev wall materials, environment placements and layout changes, though the general layout remained the same. For instance, the bathroom area features a bath instead of a shower. The E3 2014 version has a wall in place of the door between the back staircase and the living room, which was present in the Twitch version. There are more destructible windows in many areas. Notably, a full standing door was present between the training room and the back staircase.
The twitch version showed that the garage side door was clear instead of being blocked off.
- Easter Egg: At the bottom of the "Sculpt Your Body" poster it says Gym Center. Gym Center is a company from Watch Dogs.
- Easter Egg: The Octopus toy on top of a toy ship which is in the kid's Bedroom gets bigger when pushed/shot.