|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, House, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Playing on themes of familiarity and vulnerability, this encounter takes place in a typical suburban home. It’s a prime example of destructive depth and replayability, and is one of the showcases for classic siege gameplay."
— Ubisoft Description
House is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 4 Attacker spawning locations
- River Docks
- Construction Site
- APC Area
- Side Street
- 5 Defender objective locations
- Master Bedroom (Top floor)
- Workshop (Top floor)
- Dining Room (Main floor)
- Laundry Room (Bottom floor)
- Kids Room (Top Floor)
- Trap doors are all access points to objective locations below them. Whether you are on the attacking or on the defending side, you should pay close attention to these hotspots.
- Red walls are completely destructible and you can navigate through them via explosive and/or physical weapons.
- Orange walls are line-of-sight destruction and you cannot navigate through them.
- Easter Egg: At the bottom of the "Sculpt Your Body" poster it says Gym Center. Gym Center is a company from Watch Dogs.
- Easter Egg: The Octopus toy on top of a toy ship which is in the kid's Bedroom gets bigger when pushed/shot.