|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Hereford Base, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "The CTU training grounds of the first and most iconic CTU. This is where SAS agents learn their craft and as such it a patchwork of plywood targets, sandbags, barbed wire and other obstacles. One of the most archetypal examples of siege gameplay."
— Ubisoft Description
Hereford Base is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Formerly a non-flying station of the Royal Air Force from World War II to the end of the 20th century, It was redeveloped for use as a training ground for the Special Air Service.
Situation 1: CQC Basics, and Situation 6: Asset Protection both take place on Hereford Base. In both Situations a unique terrorist model is used in place of the White Mask model.
In this Situation, the Operator in question is an SAS Recruit. The map is heavily modified to guide the player in the right direction. The player spawns in front of the left gate of the Shooting Range. All entrances to the range are fenced off, and another fence is placed to guide the player to the front entrance, in front of which a terrorist is standing. After entering, the main hallway is blocked by furniture, forcing the player to use the left two rooms to navigate. The bottom floor is also fenced off, and a wall in the further right room is reinforced to prevent players from entering there. At the top, there are two terrorists in the side rooms and three in the barricaded bedroom, the idea being that once the player kills the other two, those three will break out and rush the player. There are 11 enemies in total.
In this Situation, the Operator in question is Smoke. They are located downstairs in the Armory. The Hostage uses a unique model based on the Recruit. There are only three waves of terrorists as opposed to four, and there are no bombers. There are also fewer Terrorists per wave.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Training Course
- Parking Lot
- Shooting Range
- 3 Defender objective locations
- Camera Locations
- Shooting Range East Access
- Forklift Area
- Storage Corridor (3F)
- Corridor (2F)
- Corridor I (1F)
- Armory (B)
- 4 Trap Doors*
- 2F > 1F
- Kids Bedroom > Dining Room
- Office > Kitchen
- 1F > B
- Kitchen > Maintenance Area
- TV Room > Armory
- 2F > 1F
- Note that these trap doors are all access points to objective locations below them. Whether you are on the attacking or on the defending side, you should pay close attention to these hotspots.
- Red walls are completely destructible and you can navigate through them.