|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
The HK21 is a machine gun derivative of the G3 rifle. The HK21 is a general-purpose machine gun manufactured by Heckler & Koch that chambers the 7.62x51mm NATO round. The German military designates the weapon as the G8.
Although the HK21 itself did not appear in the Rainbow Six universe, there are variants of the weapon that have. These variants are:
- The 21E, a magazine fed rifle chambered in 7.62×51mm NATO caliber
- The 23E, a 5.56x45mm NATO conversion of the HK21E
- And the G8A1, a German military designation of the light machine gun. The G8A1 has the modifications of an HK11A1.
The HK21 is categorized as a light machine gun in the Rainbow Six universe.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
The HK21E is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
The 21E is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
The 21E is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Since Vegas 1 and 2 share the same engine and models, the weapon appears in the same configuration as its Vegas 1 counterpart.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- "GSG 9 LMG, accurate in short range. Capable of long range controlled fire."
— In-game description
This means that the user can mow down targets before they even have a chance to react. However, due to the rapid fire nature of this LMG, trigger-happy users will find themselves reloading frequently. In worst case scenarios, they burn through all their ammo.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2
- The 21E is limited to full-auto fire in-game, despite the weapon having a fire selector in real life. On the model of the 21E, the player could see the option for 3 round burst, and semi auto.
- The 21E in-game has a fire selector that is locked on safe at all times.
The original article was at Hecker & Kock HK21. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
The following is a list of articles that share the same, or very similar, titles. Please follow one of the links below.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.