|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Consulate, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "A high-risk, highly secured fortified location, this map depicts an assault on a French consulate in Ivory Coast."
— Ubisoft Description
Consulate is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Located in the economic capital of the Ivory Coast, Abidjan, the consulate’s beautiful gardens give way to a veritable fortress, with one negative being the multiple entry points for attackers.
- 4 Attacker spawning locations
- Riot Barricade
- Police Line
- Gas Station
- Side Entrance
- 4 Defender objective locations
- Camera Locations
- Front Alley
- Garage Way
- Consul Front Desk
- Front Door
- Visa Office
- Main Stairs
- Locker Hallway
- 9 Trap Doors
- 2F > 1F
- Cabinet > Press Room
- Meeting Room > Lobby
- Administration Office > Visa Office
- 1F > B
- Lobby (Desk) > Cafeteria
- Lobby (Closet) > Service Stairs
- Public Bathroom > Garage
- East Corridor > Electric Room
- Visa Office (Corner) > Archives
- Visa Office (Front Door) > Archives Corridor
- 2F > 1F
- Note that these trap doors are all access points to objective locations below them. Whether you are on the attacking or on the defending side, you should pay close attention to these hotspots.
- Red walls are completely destructible and you can navigate through them.
- Orange walls are line-of-sight destruction and you cannot navigate through them.
- During a Protect Asset game in Terrorist Hunt, it is possible that a few enemies that have breached through the Visitor Lobby will become stuck on the line of plants behind the row of seats when they vault over it. This will allow for the Defenders to reinforce their positions as much as needed, as the enemies will not move from their spot if they should get stuck there. So far, this happens when the Hostage is in the Consul's Office.