|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Coastline, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Team Rainbow has been called to safeguard the seashore of Ibiza, Spain. Two of G.E.O.'s most resourceful Operators have been selected to provide their unique tactical expertise to the unit. Stationed on Ibiza’s rocky shore, course through Balearic ruins and navigate booming bars to neutralize the threat. Get ready for a surround flow of combat laced with chaotic rushes as you explore a paradise gone wrong."
— Ubisoft Description
- Kitchen (Secure Area/Bomb/Hostage)
- Bar (Secure Area/Hostage)
- Master Bedroom (Secure Area/Hostage/Bomb)
- Pool Table (Secure Area/Hostage/Bomb)
- EXT Ruins
- EXT Main Entrance
- EXT Pool Side
- In the night version of the map, music can be heard coming from the speakers near the outside pool. There are four songs that can be heard, all of which are licensed songs. The four songs are Disco Flash by Laurent Lombard, Ibiza Beach Party by Jay Michaels, Balearic People by Aaron Wheeler, and Fresh Love by Richard Searle.
- The pool balls in the 2F Billiards Room react to a gunshot and can bounce each other around. The cue ball will respawn back onto the pool table if it goes in a hole, while other balls don't.