Born seventh in a family of ten boys, Pereira had to be resourceful in order to get what she wants. Little of her childhood is known apart from the meager pension her mother received after her father died. She was six years old when the Pereira family was forced to move to a poor neighborhood in the outskirts of the São Paulo state.
She only caught the authorities' attention when she was 16, after her mother reported that she had been missing. A year later, Pereira was arrested miles away on robbery charges in Rio de Janeiro. Remaining poised and displaying intellect throughout the process, Pereira impressed the judge in charge of her case. He was lenient towards her age and character, which, he claimed, showed potential for social-educational reform. He gave Pereira the choice between entering a juvenile reformatory (FEBEM) and working with BOPE in Rio de Janeiro.
Sensing protection for her deviant predisposition, Pereira accepted to become a BOPE criminal informant.
Psychological ProfilePereira excels at extracting information from suspects. Albeit using controversial methods undermining BOPE protocol, she was a key interrogator during the 2010 Rio de Janeiro Security Crisis. Her brutal behavior on the field suggests she may be suffering from an anti-social personality disorder. However, the results of all the tests conducted were inconclusive.
A Light Armored Operator, Caveira possesses the "Silent Step" skill, which enables her to sneak up on enemies to immobilize them. Once they are down for the count, she can "Interrogate" them to reveal their teammates’ location.
- Caveira's "ability" is made up of three parts: her Silent Step, her special handgun, the "Luison," and her ability to "interrogate" downed enemies.
- Silent Step, as the ability's name indicates, allows Caveira to walk quietly, making it impossible to detect her movements by sound.
- Caveira can use Silent Step for up to 10 seconds. Once depleted or deactivated manually, the ability will take time to recharge. This recharge time is half as long as Silent Step has been used, thus having a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Silent Step cannot be reactivated until fully recharged.
- During Silent Step, Caveira is restricted to her sidearm.
- Switching back to her primary or using her secondary gadgets (her Impact Grenades or Barbed Wire) will automatically deactivate Silent Step. Using melee, her Interrogation or her Lusion will not.
- Meleeing during Silent Step will cause Caveira to punch her enemies, guaranteeing that they are put into a Down But Not Out state. Meleeing the downed enemy again though will kill them.
- Caveira's Silent Step interacts with Jackal's Eyenox.
- While active, any step that Caveira makes does not leave behind a foot step; any steps she had made before will not disappear. However, even if Jackal has her tracked, turning on Silent Step prevents her position from being pinged.
- While active, Silent Step causes Caveira's vision to have a green tint.
- Caveira's special handgun, the Luison, uses subsonic ammunition and a custom suppressor wrapped in a rock-based mineral fiber to both insulate and soundproof the built-in silencer. This weapon allows Caveira to incapacitate her target discreetly.
- The Luison uses a permanently attached silencer that is more effective than other silencer attachments.
- It also guarantees placing Operators into a DBNO state, even if a headshot or the target had been downed before.
- However, shooting a downed Operator again with the handgun will kill them.
- The gun features an impressive damage rating of 99, which steeply drops down to 19 by 10 meters of distance.
- Magazine and ammo size are similar to any handgun. Magazine size is 15 + 1.
- The ability Interrogation allows Caveria to interact with downed enemies and receive the live location of the enemy's allies.
- Using Interrogation cause Caveira to ride on her target, interrogate them and then kill them, all over 5 seconds. During this time, Caveira looks downwards at her victim and is vulnerable.
- The Interrogated target cannot move while being interrogated and is forced to look at Caveira for the duration.
- Upon successful Interrogation, all living Attackers will have their position compromised for ten seconds, drawing a red outline around them with their Operator symbol above their head.
- Interrogation awards 50 points for the confirmed kill and 75 points for the interrogation itself.
- Valkyrie can help Caveira by landing one of her Black Eye cameras that Caveira can use advantageously for a flanking maneuver.
- Caveira works well with any operator whose gadgets guarantees downing their victims.
- Ela's Grzmot mine works well with other roamers, as it helps make combating incoming attackers easier.
- Jackal is able to track Caveira if she is not careful with the use of her Silent Step.
- Dokkaebi's Logic Bomb will cause Caveira's phone to ring, revealing her position even if she has Silent Step on.
- Lion can detect Caveira with his EE-ONE-D drone, even when Silent Step is on.
- "Caveira's predatory stealth, the "Silent Step", allows her to lurk on her prey, almost inaudible, until it's too late."
— Silent Step Description
Caveira’s predatory stealth technique, the "Silent Step", allows her to lurk on her prey, almost inaudible until it’s too late. Caveira’s ability allows her to sneak on her target, swiftly immobilize them and force them to divulge the position of the opposing team (the interrogation mode). She is also equipped with the "Luison", a unique PRB92 with a custom suppressor and subsonic ammunition. Do not simply neutralize your opponent; make sure that no one gets away.
- Caveira means "Skull" in Portuguese.
- Luison is the name of a monstrous creature from Guaraní mythology.
- Her blood type is stated to be O+ on her rig.
- When an enemy is killed during interrogation, Caveira will pick up the radio and say one of the "after interrogation voice lines". However, this triggers no animation and will still play if Caveira walks away from the dead body. The voice line is heard by you and the entirety of the enemy team.
- Caveira's Rock Star headgear is based on the face paints of the band Kiss.
|Operators of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege|