- "Canadian assault rifle with both semi-automatic and fully automatic fire modes. Integrated heavy barrel for good recoil control."
— In-game description
The C7E is an assault rifle featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It was introduced in the Operation Velvet Shell expansion pack and is available for use by the Operator Jackal.
The C7E is a powerful, versatile weapon due to its damage model, which allows it to function and work well at any ranges. However, Its hipfire accuracy leaves something to be desired.
- Ability to equip a Vertical Grip.
- High versatility.
- High Damage per Second (613.33 per Second).
- Unrecommended for prolonged fire.
- Hipfire accuracy leaves something to be desired.
- The C7E is modeled after the Netherlands C7NLD equipped with a Magpul PRS Stock and PMAGs with Ranger Plates.